Air Duct Cleaning
The One-Stop Shop for Clean Air & Optimal Home Performance
At TYH Air Duct Cleaning, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy indoor environment for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer comprehensive air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and chimney cleaning services to ensure your home is free from harmful contaminants and functioning at its peak efficiency.
Why Choose TYH Air Duct Cleaning
Expertise and Experience: Our team of highly trained and experienced technicians possesses the expertise and knowledge to tackle even the most challenging air duct, dryer vent, and chimney cleaning projects. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure thorough and effective cleaning, leaving your home with cleaner air and improved indoor air quality.
Commitment to Quality and Safety: We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services while adhering to the strictest safety standards. Our technicians are fully trained in safety protocols and use only industry-approved cleaning methods and products to ensure the safety of your home and family
Comprehensive Services: We offer a wide range of services to meet all your home cleaning needs. From air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning to chimney cleaning, installation, and repair, we have you covered. Our comprehensive approach ensures that your home’s air circulation systems are functioning optimally, promoting good health and reducing the risk of potential hazards.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to exceed your expectations with our professionalism, punctuality, and attention to detail. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in our numerous positive reviews and repeat customer base.
Air Duct cleaning FAQ
Air duct cleaning is a process of removing dust, dirt, debris, and other contaminants from your air ducts, vents, registers, and HVAC system. This helps to improve indoor air quality and can lead to several benefits, such as:
- Reduced allergy symptoms
- Improved respiratory health
- Increased energy efficiency
- Extended lifespan of your HVAC system
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends that you have your air ducts cleaned every 2 years, or more often if you have pets, allergies, or smokers in your home. You should also have your air ducts cleaned if you notice any of the following signs:
- Excessive dust in your home
- Unusual odors
- Poor air circulation
- Increased energy bills
The cost of air duct cleaning depends on the size of your home, the severity of the contamination, and the company you choose. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for professional air duct cleaning.
The process of air duct cleaning typically involves the following steps:
- Inspection: A technician will inspect your air ducts to assess the level of contamination.
- Access: The technician will create access points to your air ducts.
- Cleaning: The technician will use a high-powered vacuum to remove dust, dirt, and debris from your air ducts.
- Disinfection (optional): The technician may apply a disinfectant to your air ducts to kill mold and bacteria.
- Sealing (optional): The technician may seal any leaks in your air ducts to prevent future contamination.
There are several things you can do to maintain your air ducts and prevent future contamination:
- Change your air filters regularly: Change your air filters every 1-3 months, or more often if you have pets or allergies.
- Keep your vents clean: Dust your vents regularly and vacuum them every few months.
- Avoid smoking indoors: Smoking indoors can introduce harmful contaminants into your air ducts.
- Have your HVAC system inspected annually: A professional duct cleaning technician can inspect your system for leaks and other problems.
Get in Touch!
Dryer vent cleaning faq
Dryer vent cleaning is a process of removing lint and other debris from the dryer vent duct. This helps to prevent dryer fires and improve the efficiency of your dryer.
Dryer vents are designed to expel lint and moisture away from your home, but over time lint can build up and cause a fire. In fact, dryer fires are the second leading cause of home fires. Additionally, clogged dryer vents can reduce the efficiency of your dryer, causing it to take longer to dry clothes and use more energy.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends cleaning your dryer vent every 3-4 months. However, you may need to clean it more often if you have a high-lint load, such as towels or pet bedding. You should also clean your dryer vent if you notice any of the following signs:
- Excessive lint in your dryer trap
- Poor drying performance
- Unusual odors from your dryer
- Burning smell when your dryer is running
Standard dryer vent cleaning typically costs between $50 and $100. The cost will depend on the length and complexity of your dryer vent. If thedryer vent cleaning hasn’t been done in a long time, it may cost much more.
There are several things you can do to maintain your dryer vent and prevent future clogs:
- Regularly inspect your dryer vent for damage or obstructions.
- Clean your dryer lint trap after every use and empty it into the trash, not down the drain.
- Use a lint trap filter to capture more lint and reduce the risk of clogs.
- Keep your dryer exhaust duct clear of obstructions.
- Consider installing a dryer vent safety switch, which will automatically turn off the dryer if the vent becomes blocked.
- Have a professional air duct cleaning technician clean your duct annually.